Customer Support - Brookins-Technology.jpg
rampage
2016-10-01 19:37:08 UTC
This comic strip made me laugh and think of our friends at Easynews.
Attachment decoded: Brookins-Technology.jpg
`
end
Ahhh ... Good to 'Shoe' again. I miss the old flock of birds.
rampage
Lab Lover
It's a great comic strip, I can relate to many of the characters.
rampage
2016-10-06 19:21:09 UTC
Post by Lab Lover
Post by rampage
This comic strip made me laugh and think of our friends at Easynews.
Attachment decoded: Brookins-Technology.jpg
`
end
Ahhh ... Good to 'Shoe' again. I miss the old flock of birds.
It's a great comic strip, I can relate to many of the characters.
I worked with most of them. Not quite 'Calvin' but close.
rampage
Lab Lover
"Worked with"?
rampage
2016-10-07 07:58:13 UTC
Post by Lab Lover
Post by rampage
Post by Lab Lover
Post by rampage
This comic strip made me laugh and think of our friends at Easynews.
Attachment decoded: Brookins-Technology.jpg
`
end
Ahhh ... Good to 'Shoe' again. I miss the old flock of birds.
It's a great comic strip, I can relate to many of the characters.
I worked with most of them. Not quite 'Calvin' but close.
"Worked with"?
OK, I pretended to work and the company pretended to pay me. ;)
--
rampage